Top Review by Peter Pan
It was delicious. Such a clever idea using Soy Milk as an alternative. I added a couple frozen strawberries for the color. The banana shake was sweet enough therefore I omitted the sweetener. It is an easy and delicious way to fill your daily fruit intake requirement. Thank you for sharing your recipe.
- 1 banana, cut into bite size pieces and put in the freezer for 4 hours or overnight
- 1 cup vanilla-flavored soymilk, enough to cover the bananas in a blender
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1⁄2-1 packet Equal sugar substitute, or sweetener of your choice (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Take the frozen banana pieces and put them into a blender.
- Pour in enough milk to cover them.
- Add the cinnamon, vanilla and sweetener.
- Blend on low for approx.
- 1 minute or until everything is blended.
- The cinnamon and vanilla can be adjusted to your individual taste.
- The shake comes out just like a milkshake and is a very tasty alternative to the real thing!