Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I've been on a fruit and marshmallow salad kick lately. Certainly I could be on a worse kick....Anyway, I've been enjoying ones with mandarin oranges in them but I am currently out. Here is what I came up with tonight. We really enjoyed it. We like ours a little "soupy". If you do not, use the smaller container of cool-whip.
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice
- 1 (1 ounce) box sugar-free fat-free banana cream pudding mix
- 2 bananas
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 (12 ounce) container fat-free cool whip
- Pour the can of pineapple into a bowl, juice and all.
- Add the pudding mix and stir well.
- Slice the bananas into rounds and add to the pudding and pineapple.
- Add the marshmallows and cool-whip and stir well.
- Refrigerate at least 15 minutes and serve cold.