Sound a little strange? Try it! A good way to use all those ripe bananas! A good gift.
Make and share this Banana Marmalade recipe from Food.com.
- Peel and slice the bananas into rounds.
- cut out any dark spots.
- Combine all the ingredients in a large kettle.
- Cook over low heat, stirring until the sugar dissolves.
- Cook, stirring frequently to prevent sticking, for about 15 mins.
- or until the mixture is of desired consistency.
- Pour into sterilized jars and seal.
- Store banana marmalade in a cool place.