Prep 0 mins
Cook 35 mins
I think this is from the Splenda web site, not sure. Wherever it came from, it is delicious!
Make and share this Banana Marble Cake (Splenda) recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup splenda granular sugar substitute
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup softened margarine
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup mashed banana (2 large)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup yogurt, 2%
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon splenda granular sugar substitute
- Sift together flour, Splenda, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In large mixing bowl beat margarine, eggs, banana and vanilla until smooth.
- Blend in flour mixture alternating with yogurt, beating just enough to mix it.
- Add cocoa and Splanda to 3/4 cup of batter for the MARBLE.
- Pour plain batter to greased 9" square pan. Spoon chocolate on top. Draw knife through batter to create marbled effect.
- Bake at 350 F for 35-40 minutes, until tester inserted in center cames out clean.