1/1 Photo of Banana-Maple Ice Cream
1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 40 mins
Lowfat but nice and creamy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine 1 cup milk, sugar, and egg yolks in a small heavy saucepan; stir well with a whisk.
- 2Place over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- 3Cook for 8 minutes or until mixture reaches 180° and is slightly thickened (do not boil). Remove from heat.
- 4Pour custard into a cool bowl; place over ice water to cool completely.
- 5Combine 1/2 cup milk, dry milk, and vanilla.
- 6Stir in custard, banana, and syrup. Cover and chill.
- 7Pour mixture into the freezer can of an ice-cream freezer; freeze according to manufacturer's instructions.
- 8Spoon ice cream into a freezer-safe container; cover and freeze 1 hour or until firm.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana-Maple Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 7
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.2
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 57.7 mg
- Sodium 52.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 28.3 g
- Protein 4.2 g