Recipe by glitter
All the tastes blended together to makes a wonderful tasting french toast that the kids and many adults as well will enjoy. Great way to get your Potassium!....
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 10 slices bread
- melted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and slice the bananas.
- In a blender, combine bananas, along with milk, eggs, syrup, vanilla, and salt.
- Pour mixture into a shallow dish.
- Dip bread into the mixture and then fry in your melted butter.
- Lightly brown on both sides.
- You can sprinkle this with powdered sugar-- or you could eat them with more syrup.
- It is up to your own taste.
- I like to sprinkle a little cinnamon and sugar on them.
- Or if you want to splurge whip cream and strawberries isn't too bad either!