Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
All the tastes blended together to makes a wonderful tasting french toast that the kids and many adults as well will enjoy. Great way to get your Potassium!....
- Peel and slice the bananas.
- In a blender, combine bananas, along with milk, eggs, syrup, vanilla, and salt.
- Pour mixture into a shallow dish.
- Dip bread into the mixture and then fry in your melted butter.
- Lightly brown on both sides.
- You can sprinkle this with powdered sugar-- or you could eat them with more syrup.
- It is up to your own taste.
- I like to sprinkle a little cinnamon and sugar on them.
- Or if you want to splurge whip cream and strawberries isn't too bad either!
I love these!! I used pure canadian maple syrup and added cinnamon. I will be making these again!
WOW! This was delicious! I added 1 tsp cinnamon to the batter & I highly reccomend that as it adds to the sweetness & taste. I used Splenda granular, sugar free maple syrup & Eggbeaters. Tasted wonderful without syrup! Thank you so much. I love bananas & this is a healthy way to enjoy them.
1. slice the bananas.