Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This makes a great breakfast in a glass - great for when you're in a hurry. The glass can be decorated with a slice of orange or lime to serve
- 1 small banana, peeled and halved
- 1⁄4 strained plain yogurt (thick greek is best)
- 1 free range egg
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Put the peeled and halved banana, thick yogurt, egg and maple syrup in a food processor or blender.
- Add 2 Tbs chilled water.
- Process the ingredients constantly for about 2 minutes or until the mix turns a really pale creamy color and has a nice frothy texture.
- Pour the banana and maple flip into a tall, chilled glass and serve immediately.
- Decorate the glasses with an orange or lime slice, if desired.
Uggh... too healthy for me. It didn't have too much flavor, I felt like I was drinking a protein shake. I drank a few sips and then threw it down the drain. If you are really into health, try it. But otherwise, don't.