Prep 2 mins
Cook 1 min
"To really boost the tropical flavor of this smoothie, use the coconut milk option. Look for it in the Asian food aisle of Larger supermarkets or in Asian food stores.
- 1⁄4 cup apple juice or 1⁄4 cup unsweetened coconut milk, chilled
- 2 cups cut-up mangoes, chilled
- 3 medium bananas, cut into chunks
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 cup small ice cubes or 1 cup crushed ice
- Pour apple juice or coconut milk into blender; add mango, banana and honey. Add ice cubes. Cover and blend until nearly smooth.
fabulous. Made it in the processor due to lack of a blender. Loved it
The children loved this! I added strawberries because I had only one banana.