Recipe by Rita~
A quick healthy breakfast for those on the run or a healthy dessert!
Top Review by Lovin' the 'Zaar
This is wonderful as written. I didn't make any changes, and it made a great thick smoothie (like I like them -- to enjoy it longer!). The banana and mango complimented the raspberries wonderfully so it wasn't too tart, but just right. I didn't have any flax seeds, but hope to add them in next time for the nutrition. If you look at Rita's photo of this recipe, you see what you get -- a wonderful thick drink, but just think enough to enjoy it slowly instead of gulping it down in a hurry! I used a frozen banana and skim milk. Thanks for posting!
- 1 banana, peeled (fresh or frozen)
- 1 mango, peeled and seeded
- 1⁄2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1⁄2 cup soymilk or 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground flax seeds (No need to ground if using a vita mix)
- 2 ice cubes