Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Wow! Great recipe from Eagle brand evaporated milk! (time includes chill time)
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker crumb crust
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) caneagle brand sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 medium bananas
- additional lemon juice
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin orange segments, well drained
- In large mixer bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in condensed milk until smooth.
- Stir in 1/3 cup lemon juice and vanilla. Slice 2 bananas; dip in lemon juice and drain.
- Line crust with bananas and about two-thirds of the orange segments.
- Pour filling over fruit.
- Chill 3 hours or until set.
- Before serving, slice remaining banana; dip in lemon juice and drain. Garnish top with banana slices and remaining orange segments.
This was so easy to make and tasty. I made it without the oranges. It was reminscent of a creamy key lime pie. Will definitely make again.