The addition of chopped chocolate toffee bars makes this banana loaf different from the rest! Its another recipe from Bonnie Stern, owner of a well established cooking school in Toronto.
- Combine banana with yoghurt in a small bowl.
- Cream butter& sugar in another bowl; add eggs& vanilla.
- Sift flour with baking soda in a third bowl.
- Add flour mixture& bananas to butter batter alternatively in about 3 additions, beginning& ending with flour.
- Stir in chocolate toffee bits.
- Spoon batter into a buttered 9x5 inch loaf pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in a preheated 350F oven for 55- 60 minutes or until a cake tester comes out clean.