Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This can be vegan if you substitute with non-dairy yogurt.
- 1⁄4 cup organic virgin coconut oil
- 1⁄2 cup organic raw sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 very ripe bananas, mashed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄8 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 6 ounces of whole fat yogurt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup shelled hemp seeds
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 C) Grease your loaf pan or spray w/ nonstick cooking spray.
- Put the pan aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream coconut oil and sugar.
- Mix in eggs, mashed bananas, sour cream, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Add salt, baking soda, and flour to the mixture and mix well.
- Stir in the nuts and divide batter among prepared pans.
- Bake for 45 min-1 hour depending on the pan size.
- The loaf is done when a toothpick or knife is inserted in the middle and comes out clean.