- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup canola oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1⁄2 cups soured milk
- 3 ripe mashed bananas
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven 350 degrees F.
- Grease 2 loaf pans and flour also.
- Dissolve baking soda in the soured milk.
- In a large bowl, place sugar with oil, stir.
- Add the mashed bananas and milk.
- Add in the nuts, flour, and salt.
- Blend by wooden spoon well.
- Bake 350 degrees for 55 minutes.
- until tester comes away clean.