Prep 15 mins
Cook 2160 hrs
Banana flavored liqueur
Make and share this Banana Liqueur recipe from Food.com.
- In a quart jar, add banana, 1 cup sugar, and vodka.
- Seal jar tightly, and place in a dry, dark place for about 2 weeks.
- After two weeks, strain the liquid using a double layer of cheese cloth. Gently squeeze the banana, getting as much juice as possible.
- In a fresh quart jar, add the second cup of sugar, glycerin, water to top and the strained liquid. Seal and store again in a dark place until sugar is dissolved.
- Once the sugar has all dissolved, bottle the resulting liqueur in a fresh bottle and let age for roughly 3 months.