- 3 ripe bananas, peeled
- 1⁄2 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1 chives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chopped habaneros or 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper, more to taste
- 1 -2 tablespoon honey, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Place bananas into the food processor and puree until smooth.
- Add the mayonnaise, yogurt, mustard, lime juice, hot pepper and continue blending until completely mixed.
- Transfer to a small bowl and fold in chives.
- Season to taste with honey, salt and pepper and reserve until ready to serve.
- Can be prepared up to eight hours in advance, very tightly covered in the refrigerator.