Recipe by ~lightshores~
Growing up, my great grandma would make this every weekend while i was there...now that she has passed, i still make it often and remember the good times we have shared...the ingrediants in this recipe are simple...and somewhat weird, but overall the taste is YUMMY...hope you enjoy!
- 4 cups chopped lettuce
- 1⁄4 cup Miracle Whip
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup milk (YOU MAY USE MORE IF NEEDED FOR THINNING)
- 2 -3 teaspoons sugar (USE MORE OR LESS FOR YOUR TASTE)
- 2 -3 bananas, halved and sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine chopped lettuce and sliced bananas in a large bowl.
- in another bowl combine mayo, miracle whip, milk and sugar, using whisk to get out any lumps.
- NOTE: MIXTURE WILL THICKEN UPON MIXING BUT WILL COAT NICELY.
- combine mayo mixture to lettuce mixture and toss to coat-- serve and enjoy!