- 1 medium ripe banana, peeled and quartered
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice (chilled)
- 1⁄3 cup chilled water
- 3 -4 tablespoons superfine sugar
- 3 ice cubes
- 1 slice lemon
Directions See How It's Made
- Add the first 4 ingredients to the container of an electric blender.
- Cover and process on high speed until mixture is smooth.
- Pour into chilled glass; add ice cubes (as many as you want or will fit into your glass) Garnish with lemon slice.
- Alternative: Banana Limeade--substitute fresh lime juice for lemon juice; garnish with a lime slice.