Prep 45 mins
Cook 3 hrs
From Great American Favorite Brand Name Cookbook. Cook time is chill time.
Make and share this Banana Layered Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Pour cold milk into bowl. Add pie filling mix. Mix at low speed, beat until blended, about 1 minute.
- pour 1/2 cup of the pie filling into pie shell.
- Slice 1 banana; arrange slices on filling in shell.
- Top with 3/4 cup of the pie filling.
- Blend whipped topping into remaining pie filling. Spread over filling in pie shell.
- Chill about 3 hours.
- Slice remaining banana; brush with lemon juice. Arrange banana slices on pie.
- Garnish with additional whipped topping, if desired.
"Yum, Mom this is really good" this is what my 7 year old said after the first bite. It was easy to make & everyone loved it. <br/>Made for Spring PAC 2014