Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delicious yoghurty milkshake.
Make and share this Banana Lassi recipe from Food.com.
- 150 g ice cubes, crushed well
- 150 ml ice water
- 150 g natural yoghurt
- 2 very ripe bananas, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 -2 teaspoon honey (optional)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Put all the ingredients ina food processor and blend well until combined.
- Add honey to taste if desired.
- Serve immediately.
The natural yoghurt gave this drink a very fresh taste. Contrary to Missy Wombat, I found that this drink was not as thick as Indian-restaurant lassis, and I think that the crushed ice (which I omitted) would have made it very "light" and refreshing indeed. Maybe she used much larger bananas??
More like a milkshake than a lassi due to the thickening effect of the banana. Used manuka honey. I really like the nutmeg in this. Hit the spot well as we waited for Wimbledon to start and needed something to tide us over.