Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from Australian-about.com
- 2 ripe bananas, peeled
- 1 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 1⁄4 and 1/8 cup of natural yogurt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cardamom powder
- 1 tablespoon of chopped pistachios or 1 tablespoon sliced almonds
- Place all ingredients except nuts in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Serve in drinking glasses with a sprinkling of nuts.
Creamy sweet way to start the day. I used cardamom seeds and added mixed nuts. An ice cube or two would be a good addition.
A tasty breakfast drink. The banana (I used a frozen one) just melted in to the drink. Tastes like fancy milk! Used almond milk in place of regular milk which worked just fine. Made for AUS for ZWT8 for Team Jammin Jazzberries. Thanks for posting, mate!