Recipe by FlagShip
Adapted from a blender cookbook. I have a 3hp blender so it makes this wonderfully smooth and velvety.
Top Review by SharonChen
I juiced kale before but never thought about blending it. It turned out really really good! Definitely a keeper. Will try to use milk or coconut milk instead of creamer next time.
- 1 banana
- 2 leaves kale (removed from stem)
- 2 tablespoons vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free hazelnut-flavored nondairy liquid coffee creamer
- 1⁄8 teaspoon coconut extract
- 2 cups ice
Directions See How It's Made
- Make sure you remove the kale leaf from the central stem.
- Place all ingredients in blender. Blend till smooth.
- I love coconut and hazelnut so I used those two flavors. Using the Christmas pumpkin spice creamer and vanilla extract is an awesome variation as well. Another is fat-free half & half with blueberry syrup and vanilla extract.
- The flavors don't match the color, this smoothie is bright green.
- Makes one huge meal-sized smoothie or two smaller ones.