1/4 Photos of Banana Kale Smoothie
Adapted from a blender cookbook. I have a 3hp blender so it makes this wonderfully smooth and velvety.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make sure you remove the kale leaf from the central stem.
- 2Place all ingredients in blender. Blend till smooth.
- 3I love coconut and hazelnut so I used those two flavors. Using the Christmas pumpkin spice creamer and vanilla extract is an awesome variation as well. Another is fat-free half & half with blueberry syrup and vanilla extract.
- 4The flavors don't match the color, this smoothie is bright green.
- 5Makes one huge meal-sized smoothie or two smaller ones.
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Kale Smoothie
Serving Size: 1 (623 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 124.5
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 3.9 mg
- Sodium 29.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 15.8 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free hazelnut-flavored nondairy liquid coffee creamer