Recipe by Ginny Sue
Over-ripe bananas, like death and taxes, are inevitable. After you have tried a few of the 446 banana bread recipes on this site, try this instead! This makes a thick, rich shake-like drink. Yum!
- 2 ripe bananas, sliced
- 3⁄4 cup kahlua coffee-flavored liqueur
- 1 (8 ounce) containercool whip frozen non-dairy topping ("Lite" is okay to use)
- 3 cups crushed ice
Directions See How It's Made
- Place bananas and Kahlua in blender.
- Cut frozen Cool Whip into chunks and add to the blender.
- Blend at high speed until smooth.
- Add half the crushed ice and blend again.
- Add the remainder of the ice and blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
- **Thiscan also be frozen for several hours and served a a soft-serve style ice cream.
- (Adults only, please).