Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I wanted ice cream one night but my ice cream maker was broken and this is what I came up with.
Make and share this Banana Ice Cream Without an Ice Cream Maker recipe from Food.com.
- Put bananas in bowl and add lemon juice (this prevents the bananas from getting brown).
- Add sugar and mix.
- Add milk and yogurt and mix.
- Freeze until solid.
- Defrost mixture just enough to where you can get it out of the bowl and break it into pieces.
- Put the pieces in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Mixture should come out like soft serve.
- You can not store this ice cream.