- 2 ripe mashed bananas
- 3⁄4 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 1⁄2 cup sugar (bananas provide some sweetness)
- 1⁄3 cup regular yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Put bananas in bowl and add lemon juice (this prevents the bananas from getting brown).
- Add sugar and mix.
- Add milk and yogurt and mix.
- Freeze until solid.
- Defrost mixture just enough to where you can get it out of the bowl and break it into pieces.
- Put the pieces in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Mixture should come out like soft serve.
- You can not store this ice cream.