1/1 Photo of Banana Ice Cream With Dulce De Leche Surprise
3 hrs 20 mins
If you like bananas this is right for you. A very tastefull and easy dessert.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make a banana pure in a mixer until very soft with the sugar and the lemon juice.
- 2Beat the egg whites until stiff.
- 3Beat the cream until it stands on its own. Not over do it.
- 4Mix the banana pure with the sour cream when well mixed add the egg whites.
- 5Mix well
- 6If you decide to add the Dulce de Leche, with a spoon add it without mixing it to much, so it has chunks of it as a surprise inside.
- 7Cover with cooking wax paper or foil a long (30 x10 cms) and por the mixture and freeze for at least 3 hours.
- 8You can use whatever recipient is best for you, in the one I usually use you can cut it like a cake. in a bowl you can serve it with a spoon.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Ice Cream With Dulce De Leche Surprise
Serving Size: 1 (99 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 169.8
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 14.0 mg
- Sodium 36.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 16.1 g
- Protein 3.0 g