Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 hrs
If you like bananas this is right for you. A very tastefull and easy dessert.
- 4 ripe bananas
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 200 g sour cream (a big cup)
- 2 egg whites
- dulce de leche (optional) or caramel (optional)
- Make a banana pure in a mixer until very soft with the sugar and the lemon juice.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff.
- Beat the cream until it stands on its own. Not over do it.
- Mix the banana pure with the sour cream when well mixed add the egg whites.
- Mix well
- If you decide to add the Dulce de Leche, with a spoon add it without mixing it to much, so it has chunks of it as a surprise inside.
- Cover with cooking wax paper or foil a long (30 x10 cms) and por the mixture and freeze for at least 3 hours.
- You can use whatever recipient is best for you, in the one I usually use you can cut it like a cake. in a bowl you can serve it with a spoon.