Prep 35 mins
Cook 2 hrs
delicious for both adult and children cooking time is freezing time
- 1 (205 g) can evaporated milk
- 150 g soft brown sugar
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 142 ml double cream
- 60 g unsalted butter
- 95 g brown sugar
- whisk evapoarted milk with an electric whisk until thick and mousse like.
- whisk in sugar.
- mash banana to a pulp with the lemon juice then whisk into the evaporated milk.
- spoon into 2 (1kg/2lb) loaf tins cover with foil and freeze until firm
- to make sauce place all sauce ingredients in a pan and heat gently until the sugar has disolved
- bring to the boil and boil for 2 minutes until syrupy
- serve with a slice of ice cream! :o).