Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I originally got this idea from a dessert I had at Joe's Crab Shack. My husband and I loved it so much, that I gave the combination a shot and it turned out just like what my husband and I had eaten at the restaurant. If you have a favorite crepe recipe, any one will probably do. This is the one I like to use. This sweet treat is so amazing, I hope you like it as much as we do.
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 3 eggs
- 3 -5 bananas (sliced)
- whipped cream
- chocolate syrup
- vanilla ice cream
- MIx dry ingredients for the crepes.
- Melt the butter, and let it cool some.
- Whisk the milk and eggs together.
- Add the butter into the milk/egg mixture.
- Slowly mix in the dry ingredients.
- Heat pan to medium heat and spray pan with cooking spray.
- Pour batter onto heated pan, making sure they are spread out and thin.
- Once bottom side is browned, flip to next side.
- Allow your finished crepes to cool slightly.
- Once crepes are cool, scoop ice cream in small scoops and place in the center of the crepe. Roll it like a burrito.
- Shower the crepe(s) with bananas.
- Add whip cream on top.
- Add chocolate sauce to finish the dish.
- And enjoy!
This is very rich, so make sure you save room for dessert! Delicious! Thanks for posting sistah! :)