1/1 Photo of Banana Ice Cream
This is a rich creamy ice cream, from the essetti.com website. Use very ripe bananas and only fresh lemon juice - not bottled. Preparation time is estimated, depends on your ice cream freezer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel bananas, break into chunks and process with the lemon juice in food processor until smooth.
- 2Stir in the simple syrup and heavy cream.
- 3If your simple syrup was not chilled, chill entire mixture in refrigerator for at least an hour.
- 4Freeze according to ice cream freezer manufacturer's instructions.
- 5This will be a soft ice cream straight from the ice cream maker. It can be frozen to firm up, but use within a day or two for the best flavor.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (754 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1250.9
- Calories from Fat 807
- Total Fat 89.7 g
- Saturated Fat 55.3 g
- Cholesterol 326.0 mg
- Sodium 95.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 117.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.4 g
- Sugars 59.1 g
- Protein 10.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: