This is a rich creamy ice cream, from the essetti.com website. Use very ripe bananas and only fresh lemon juice - not bottled. Preparation time is estimated, depends on your ice cream freezer.
- Peel bananas, break into chunks and process with the lemon juice in food processor until smooth.
- Stir in the simple syrup and heavy cream.
- If your simple syrup was not chilled, chill entire mixture in refrigerator for at least an hour.
- Freeze according to ice cream freezer manufacturer's instructions.
- This will be a soft ice cream straight from the ice cream maker. It can be frozen to firm up, but use within a day or two for the best flavor.