Recipe by Hydra
Peanut butter and banana is a combo I eat nearly every day, I can't get enough! So I came up with a clever way to use up extra/left over hotdog buns, or my more desired version of a peanut butter and banana sandwich! A good alternative for vegetarians at a bbq or a fun lunch for the kids!
- 1 large bananas or 1 medium banana
- 1 slice bread or 1 hotdog bun
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter (or more to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Unpeel the banana and set aside.
- Spread the peanut butter down the very middle of the bread or bun, length wise.
- Place banana in the middle of the bread lengthwise and fold.
- Enjoy! (Some times a sprinkling of chocolate chips or shredded coconut is fun too).