Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe has a 5 star rating on Taste.com.au Source:Fresh Living magazine - September 2005 I've made them once & found them fruity, moist & yum- perfect for a morning tea muffin.
- Preheat oven to 180ºC. Grease 12 x 1/3 cup (80ml) muffin pans with melted butter or line with paper cases.
- Sift flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda, cinnamon and salt into a large bowl. Stir in sugar.
- Combine melted butter, milk, honey, vanilla, eggs and mashed banana in a large jug. Whisk until well combined.
- Make a well in the centre of dry ingredients. Add egg mixture, stir until just combined (do not overmix).
- Spoon mixture into muffin pans.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through when tested with a skewer.
- Cool in pans for 5 minutes, turn onto a wire rack to cool.
These were delicious! This will definitely go in the recipe box. I used local Buckwheat honey and 5 tbsp of butter. Would consider using slightly more cinnamon next time.