1 hr 6 mins
A truly sublime flavour combination.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine milk and honey in medium saucepan.
- 2Bring almost to simmer, stirring occasionally.
- 3Beat yolks until pale yellow.
- 4Gradually beat in hot milk.
- 5Set bowl into a larger bowl filled with ice (or cover with plastic wrap directly on the surface of the custard and chill overnight).
- 6Cool custard completely, stirring occasionally.
- 7Fold in whipped cream and bananas.
- 8Process according to ice cream makers manufacturers instructions, until half set.
- 9Add walnuts and process until set.
- 10Let ripen in freezer several hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana, Honey and Walnut Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (1589 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2472.1
- Calories from Fat 1420
- Total Fat 157.7 g
- Saturated Fat 66.9 g
- Cholesterol 1090.5 mg
- Sodium 281.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 256.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.7 g
- Sugars 207.4 g
- Protein 38.9 g