Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
A nice hearty breakfast from Lone Mountain Ranch, Big Sky, Montana. We make this when we go camping/canoeing.
- In a mixing bowl, add the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and granola; stir to combine, In another bowl, beat the eggs with the buttermilk.
- Pour the egg mixture over the flour mixture.
- Stir just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Fold in bananas.
- Gently stir in the melted butter.
- Spray a large griddle or skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Over medium heat, spoon 1/4 c.
- Cook until bubbles form on top and edges start to dry.
- Flip pancake over and cook until golden brown.
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Serve with warm maple syrup.
I loved these pancakes! They were very hearty and filling. I had to add a little extra milk because my batter was very thick, but other than that I followed the instructions exactly. Thanks for another great recipe.
These are terrific! I fixed them on a houseboat fishing trip on Lake Shasta. The buttermilk that I was using was very thick, so I needed to add a little more. Any that were left over were demolished later in the day with peanut butter. Yummy!
The pancakes were excellent!! My wife and I nibbled on them all day Saturday. I also added a little milk but otherwise no problem with the ingredients. Another delicious recipe by NurseDi