Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
A nice hearty breakfast from Lone Mountain Ranch, Big Sky, Montana. We make this when we go camping/canoeing.
Top Review by Sherri35
I loved these pancakes! They were very hearty and filling. I had to add a little extra milk because my batter was very thick, but other than that I followed the instructions exactly. Thanks for another great recipe.
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 pinch kosher salt
- 1 cup granola cereal
- 2 eggs
- 2 1⁄2 cups buttermilk
- 2 bananas, sliced very thin
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- warm maple syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, add the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and granola; stir to combine, In another bowl, beat the eggs with the buttermilk.
- Pour the egg mixture over the flour mixture.
- Stir just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Fold in bananas.
- Gently stir in the melted butter.
- Spray a large griddle or skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Over medium heat, spoon 1/4 c.
- Cook until bubbles form on top and edges start to dry.
- Flip pancake over and cook until golden brown.
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Serve with warm maple syrup.