A nice hearty breakfast from Lone Mountain Ranch, Big Sky, Montana. We make this when we go camping/canoeing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl, add the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and granola; stir to combine, In another bowl, beat the eggs with the buttermilk.
- 2Pour the egg mixture over the flour mixture.
- 3Stir just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- 4Fold in bananas.
- 5Gently stir in the melted butter.
- 6Spray a large griddle or skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
- 7Over medium heat, spoon 1/4 c.
- 9Cook until bubbles form on top and edges start to dry.
- 10Flip pancake over and cook until golden brown.
- 11Repeat with the remaining batter.
- 12Serve with warm maple syrup.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Granola Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (1348 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 233.7
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 53.9 mg
- Sodium 238.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 12.1 g
- Protein 7.3 g