Recipe by txghog
Yum, yum! These are so good, and so easy! Two of my favorite flavors: banana and gingerbread! If you frost these with vanilla frosting, they make a great dessert.
Top Review by JanuaryBride
If you like gingerbread then make this recipe! I made mine with a box of Whole Wheat Gingerbread which is powerfully flavored and so the bananas helped mellow that a bit. Delish with butter, but I prefer mine with a little whipped cream on top! Mine made 12 regular sized muffins and then 12 mini muffins. YUM.
- 2 medium ripened bananas, mashed (1 cup)
- 3⁄4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) package gingerbread cake mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Grease or line 16 muffin cups.
- Mix all ingredients until well-blended.
- Divide batter evenly among muffin cups.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center of muffin comes out clean.
- Immediately remove from the pan.