Two of my favorite things: gingerbread and bananas. How can you go wrong? The bananas keep the bread so moist. This is the perfect fall treat.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9x5 loaf pan.
- Sift together all the dry ingredients.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter, brown sugar, molasses, and honey until smooth.
- Mix in the eggs one at a time. Mix in the sour cream and bananas.
- Stir in the dry ingredients just until blended.
- Place the batter in the pan and bake for 55-60 minutes, or a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then turn onto a wire rack and cool completely. Dust with powdered sugar or glaze.