Charlotte J's Note:
My oldest loves these ghoulish bananas.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the bananas in half crosswise.
- 2Insert a pop cycle stick about 2 inches into cut end of one half.
- 3Repeat with remaining halves.
- 4Place on waxed paper and freeze for about one hour.
- 5Microwave white-chocolate chips on high for about 2 minutes, or until completely melted.
- 6Spoon over bananas covering them completely.
- 7While chocolate is still soft, press in 2 Fruit Loops for eyes and 1 for the mouth.
- 8Freeze banana again until chocolate is hard.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Ghouls
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 289.6
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 5.9 mg
- Sodium 38.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 33.4 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Fruit Loops cereal