Prep 3 mins
Cook 2 mins
My oldest loves these ghoulish bananas.
Make and share this Banana Ghouls recipe from Food.com.
- 3 large firm bananas, peeled
- 6 pop cycle sticks
- 1 1⁄2 cups white chocolate chips
- 18 Fruit Loops cereal
- Cut the bananas in half crosswise.
- Insert a pop cycle stick about 2 inches into cut end of one half.
- Repeat with remaining halves.
- Place on waxed paper and freeze for about one hour.
- Microwave white-chocolate chips on high for about 2 minutes, or until completely melted.
- Spoon over bananas covering them completely.
- While chocolate is still soft, press in 2 Fruit Loops for eyes and 1 for the mouth.
- Freeze banana again until chocolate is hard.
I've made these several times now and they always come out great! They actually look like ghosts and taste yummy! You can get creative with the face, too. We melted chocolate "painted" the faces on with a toothpick! Lots of fun! Thanks for a entertaining and somewhat nutritious dessert! :)