Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Tender and delicious....and easy! Great in a basket on the brunch sideboard.
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1⁄3 cup canola oil
- 1 egg, beaten slightly (or egg substitute)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups baking mix (reduced-fat is fine)
- turbinado sugar
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray mini muffin tin with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Mash the bananas with potato masher or fork.
- Add oil, egg, and sugar to bananas. Stir gently to combine.
- Add baking mix to banana mixture, stirring only until dry ingredient is incorporated. (Do not overmix).
- Fill each muffin tin slot 2/3 full with batter. (Fill empty slots with water to protect your pan).
- Top each muffin with a bit of turbinado sugar (adds something special!).
- Bake for 15 minutes. Allow to cool 1-2 minutes, and remove from pan.