Prep 6 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great on a hot summer day/evening to refresh you!
- 3 ounces dark Creme de Cacao
- 1 ripe banana
- 4 ounces half-and-half
- 12 ounces small ice cubes
- shaved bittersweet chocolate or unsweetened chocolate, for decorative purposes on top
- Pour the creme de cocoa into blender.
- Toss in one very ripe banana.
- Add in approximately 4 oz.
- half and half cream.
- Put in 12 oz.
- ice cubes, the smaller the better.
- Blend until thick and pour into 12 oz.
- tulip glasses.
- Lightly sprinkle shaved chocolate on top.
Tweeky this is Awesome! This is great anytime! I will be making this again and again. Only change I made was to use 2% milk instead of the half and half. A little less calories. Thanks so much Tweeky ; )
Ahhhhhh, this was sooooo good. And I agree with RecipeNut, this is good ANY time. Easy to put together and absolutely delicious. Thanks for a great drink! :-)
This is a truly delicious concoction! It's so rich and thick it is almost like drinking a milkshake. Maybe that's because I used the real cream I had on hand instead of half and half. I will be having these again! Thanks for a great drink, Tweeky!