Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
- 3⁄4 brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup ripe banana, mashed
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1⁄3 cup chocolate flavored syrup, fat free
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 1 tablespoon skim milk
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a bowl, beating at medium speed of an electric mixer.
- Add bananas; beat well.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating after each addition.
- Combine flour and soda; add to sugar mixture alternately with milk, beginning and ending with flour mixture.
- Mix after each addition.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Remove 1-1/2 cups batter, and set aside.
- Combine 1 cup batter, syrup and cocoa; stir well.
- Pour remaining light-colored batter into a 12-cup Bundt pan coated with cooking spray.
- Spoon chocolate batter over batter in pan.
- Pour reserved light-colored batter over chocolate batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes; remove from pan.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Combine powdered sugar and next 2 ingredients; stir well.
- Drizzle over cake.