Deep fried banana fritters dusted with powdered sugar. YUM!!!! Cook time is per batch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, mash the bananas and mix in milk, eggs and butter until smooth.
- 2In a separate bowl, mix together flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- 3Stir dry ingredients into banana mixture.
- 4Heat oil to 375° and drop batter by spoonfuls into hot oil and cook, turning once until brown (about 2 to 5 minutes).
- 5Drain on paper towels and dust with powdered sugar.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Fritters
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 257.8
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 67.8 mg
- Sodium 298.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 30.7 g
- Protein 4.8 g