Prep 35 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 6 -8 overripe bananas
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 4 slices lemons
- 1 pinch baking powder
- oil (for frying)
- Mash the bananas well and stir in the milk.
- Add beaten eggs to it.
- Add sugar and blend well.
- Add a little flour at a time and blend till a moderately thick batter is obtained.
- Add baking powder and keep aside for 30 min.
- Heat oil in a skillet and pour one teaspoon of the batter for each fritter.
- Fry till golden in colour and serve hot.
- They can also be served with roasted or grilled chicken or fish.