Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Pampered Chef, these sound very good!
Make and share this Banana Fritters recipe from Food.com.
- In a small mixing bowl combine biscuit mix, sugar, milk, cinnamon, nutmeg and egg yolks.
- Stir until smooth.
- Beat egg whites until stiff.
- Fold into biscuit mixture.
- Heat oil in deep skillet or deep fat fryer to 375.
- Dip each banana piece into batter and place into hot oil.
- Fry until golden brown on each side.
- Remove with slotted spoon and drain on paper towels.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Serve immediately.
I made this for breakfast this morning.....delicious! Loved the seasoning in the batter, and the touch of sweet with the powder sugar. I used a thermometer to monitor my oil temp, and think I'd reduce it just a bit....mined browned up too quickly to turn them! Very delicious!