Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
From Nick Jr.
Make and share this Banana French Toast recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Place four slices of raisin bread in a single layer in a buttered 9-in square baking dish.
- Top with bananas and four slices of raisin bread.
- Blend milk, cream cheese, eggs, sugar, flour and vanilla in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Pour over raisin bread.
- Let stand 5 minutes or refrigerate overnight.
- Bake 40-45 minutes (50-55 minutes if refrigerated) until set and top is toasted.
- Let stand 10 minutes.
- Cut french toast into diagonal halves and remove with spatula.
- Dust servings with powered sugar.