1/1 Photo of Banana French Toast
interesting twist on french toast
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Puree the bananas, vanilla, egg, egg whites, and milk.
- 2Preheat griddle to 375 degrees or spray pan and heat over stove.
- 3Place the bread in an pan and pour the batter over it. Turn the slices of bread so the batter is absorbed evenly.
- 4Soak the bread until soft and almost falling apart.
- 5Using a spatula, slip the bread into the skillet and cook until lightly browned on one side. Turn and cook until done.
- 6Dust with cinnamon.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (201 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 246.2
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 55.1 mg
- Sodium 420.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 13.1 g
- Protein 10.3 g