Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
interesting twist on french toast
Make and share this Banana French Toast recipe from Food.com.
- Puree the bananas, vanilla, egg, egg whites, and milk.
- Preheat griddle to 375 degrees or spray pan and heat over stove.
- Place the bread in an pan and pour the batter over it. Turn the slices of bread so the batter is absorbed evenly.
- Soak the bread until soft and almost falling apart.
- Using a spatula, slip the bread into the skillet and cook until lightly browned on one side. Turn and cook until done.
- Dust with cinnamon.
I made this for breakfast this morning with my moms help and everyone just loved it. Thank you for a wonderful recipe.