- 2 large ripe bananas
- 2.46 ml vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 3 egg whites
- 177.44 ml 1% low-fat milk
- 8 slice bread
- 2.46 ml ground cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Puree the bananas, vanilla, egg, egg whites, and milk.
- Preheat griddle to 375 degrees or spray pan and heat over stove.
- Place the bread in an pan and pour the batter over it. Turn the slices of bread so the batter is absorbed evenly.
- Soak the bread until soft and almost falling apart.
- Using a spatula, slip the bread into the skillet and cook until lightly browned on one side. Turn and cook until done.
- Dust with cinnamon.