Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Great healthy snack for the whole family!
- 2 ripe medium bananas
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 (3 ounce) paper cups or 8 (3 ounce) plastic cups
- 8 wooden sticks
- Peel bananas; break into chunks. Place in food processor or blender.
- Add orange juice concentrate, water, honey and vanilla; process until smooth.
- Pour banana mixture evenly into cups. Cover top of each cup with small piece of aluminum foil. Insert wooden stick through center of foil into banana mixture.
- Place cups on tray; freeze until firm, about 3 hours. To serve, remove foil and tear off paper cups (or slide out of plastic cups).