Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Beware, this is not a healthy recipe but it is to die for, LOL no pun intended =)
Make and share this Banana Fosters recipe from Food.com.
- In a large skillet melt the butter on med/high heat.
- Add brown sugar to the butter and stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- Stir in banana liqueur and sliced bananas.
- Stir in the rum and with a BBQ charcoal lighter, light the sauce on fire.
- Stir constantly.
- Once the fire dies out, turn off heat and serve sauce immediately over ice cream.