Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
This is a killer sauce. Sweet buttery and the rum gives it nice kick. Spoon the hot sauce over the vanilla ice-cream!
- In medium saucepan melt butter add sugar, cinnamon, orange juice, zest bring to boil. Lower the heat add slowly rum and stir well.
- Let it simmer 10 minutes stir occasionally. Alcohol will cook off and sauce should be nice and smooth.
- Add bananas cook for 1 minute if you like bananas more mushy cook longer.
- Divide vanilla ice-cream into 2 bowls.
- Spoon hot sauce over vanilla ice-cream.
- Serve immediately.