This is a killer sauce. Sweet buttery and the rum gives it nice kick. Spoon the hot sauce over the vanilla ice-cream!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In medium saucepan melt butter add sugar, cinnamon, orange juice, zest bring to boil. Lower the heat add slowly rum and stir well.
- 2Let it simmer 10 minutes stir occasionally. Alcohol will cook off and sauce should be nice and smooth.
- 3Add bananas cook for 1 minute if you like bananas more mushy cook longer.
- 4Divide vanilla ice-cream into 2 bowls.
- 5Spoon hot sauce over vanilla ice-cream.
- 6Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Ice Cream Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Foster
Serving Size: 1 (447 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1044.1
- Calories from Fat 549
- Total Fat 61.0 g
- Saturated Fat 38.2 g
- Cholesterol 180.0 mg
- Sodium 527.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 124.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 104.1 g
- Protein 7.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: