- 3 large firm bananas, peeled and sliced lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup apple juice
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup cream, whipped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
Directions See How It's Made
- Saut'e the bananas in butter till golden brown.
- Drain excess butter from the bananas.
- Place the bananas in a shallow dish.
- Sprinkle with a little of the sugar.
- Whip cream.
- Add the remaining sugar, apple juice and vanilla essence to the cream.
- Mix well.
- Spoon over the bananas making sure that they are covered completely.
- Serve very cold for a delicious dessert that's got a fantastic name!