Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Fun for children and adults
- Slit unpeeled bananas lengthwise along inner curve.
- Take care not to cut right through.
- Stuff cavity with choc melts and marshmallows.
- Wrap bananas loosely in foil, seal well.
- Barbeque, curve upwards for 15 minutes till choc has melted.
- Leave in foil and eat with a spoon.
- Do not eat skin.
Yes, fun! Delicious! Made these with three year old gs and enjoyed by all. No nuts-so even he can eat it. Thank you katew.
What a fun dessert!!! Perfect for a camping trip or just to throw on the backyard BBQ. I did make mine in the oven today as it was raining. I baked it at 350 for the 15 minutes and the peels turned brown but the inside was so tasty, who cares what it looked like. My marshmallows became foamy, so I added some more marshmallows and chips, yum!!! Thanks for sharing the recipe. Made for Holiday Tag Game.
Yum! I also remember banana boats from camping - and this grill variation is a great way to make them at home! Thanks for sharing. ZWT7