Recipe by dodieh
Creamy Banana Pie that is quick and easy for anyone to make.
Top Review by Soup Fly *
Great pie to whip up in just minutes. I wanted banana pudding, but didn't have vanilla wafers or much time. Made this while DD was napping and it was perfect to eat for dessert that night. I forgot to add the vanilla, which would only have made it tastier.
- 1 (6 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 3 cups milk
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 11 ounces graham crackers (2 packages from a 16oz box)
- 2 -3 bananas (just a few small sugar spots)
Directions See How It's Made
- Whip pudding mix, milk and vanilla for 2 minute.
- Fold in cool whip.
- Place one layer of graham cracker squares in 10" pie plate. (they don't need to be perfect just cover most of the plate with squares and pieces).
- Top with 1/3 cool whip/pudding mixture top with sliced banana.
- Add another layer of graham cracker squares and top with 1/3 cool whip/pudding mixture and top with remainding banana.
- Place final layer of graham cracker squares and top with remainding 1/3 cool whip/pudding mixture.
- Chill for two hours or overnight.
- Great no cook recipe for kids!