- 6 bananas
- 8 ounces chocolate chips
- colored sugar sprinkle (optional)
- cinnamon sugar (optional)
- chopped nuts (optional)
- coconut (optional)
- candy sprinkles (optional)
- crushed cookie (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel the bananas and slice into several pieces.
- Place the chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and cook on high until melted - about 1 minute, stirring every 30 seconds until smooth.
- Dip the banana slices in the chocolate, then roll them in other ingredients as desired.